Pages

Monday, 13 June 2016

I enjoy listening to music

Malo  Lelei & Talofa lava


My name is Fakaola and I am 9 years old. I am Tongan. I go to Ruapotaka school and I am year 5. I am in room 9 and everyone is very nice to each other.


I am good at soccer, touch and basketball for sport at school. My goal this term is to be better at maths, especially understanding place value.


If I had a pet it would be red nose dog and I would name it Rocky. I would take him for walks and make sure he is healthy.


I admire is Chris brown and Fetty wap because they have created music I enjoy listening to.







My favourite food is KFC because I like hot chips and chicken. My favourite Disney cartoons are Liv and Maddie and Stuck in the Middle. My favourite books are Geronimo Stilton books and sport books.

3 comments:

Kuini said...

Kia ora Fakaola, you have done a good job typing all those words.I like your picture and your drawing.

Mary said...

Wow!you are very creative with your work,What other super star's do you like?

serenyde2950@wgp.school.nz said...

Amazing blogpost Fakaolaa :) I really like your drawing and your blogpost!

Post a Comment